Pranic Healing Protocol For Vitiligo
1. Invoke, connect your tongue to your palate, smile, do pranic breathing and scan before, during and after pranic treatment. Project loving-kindness to the patient and ask the patient to connect the tongue to the palate, to do deep abdominal breathing and to relax.
2. General cleansing several times.
3. Localized thorough cleansing on the affected skin areas alternately with LWG and LWV. Energize the affected area with LWB for localizing effect. Energize directly the affected skin area(s) LWG, LWO then LWR.
a.) Color prana is projected one after the other.
b.) Energizing is skin deep only especially for areas near the heart, spleen and on the head.
4. Localized thorough cleansing on the front, sides and back of the lungs. Directly energize the back of the lungs with LWG, LWO and then with LWR. When energizing with O, point your fingers away from the patient's head.
5. Localized thorough cleansing on the basic chakra and perineum minor chakra alternately with LWG and LWO. Energize with LWR.
6. Localized thorough cleansing on the arms and legs with emphasis on their minor chakras alternately with LWG and LWO. Energize the minor chakras of the arms and legs with LWR.
7. Localized thorough cleansing on the front and back heart chakra. Energize the heart through the back heart with LWG, then with more of ordinary LWV.
8. Localized thorough cleansing on the front and back solar plexus chakra. Energize with LWG then with more of ordinary LWV. For experienced advanced pranic healers: Localized thorough cleansing on the front and back solar plexus chakra and the liver alternately with LWG and LWO. Energize the solar plexus chakra with LWB, then with LWG and then with LWO.
9. Localized thorough cleansing on the sex chakra, navel chakra and lower abdominal area. Energize the navel and sex chakras with LWR.
10. Localized thorough cleansing on the front and back spleen chakra with LWG. Energize the spleen with LWG then with ordinary LWV. This has to be done with caution. If the patient has hypertension, DO NOT energize the spleen chakra, just apply thorough cleansing. If the patient experiences pain in any part of the body, immediately apply localized cleansing until relieved.
11. Localized thorough cleansing on the kidneys alternately with LWG and LWO. Energize them with LWR.
12. Localized thorough cleansing on the meng mein chakra.
13. Localized thorough cleansing on the throat and ajna chakras. Energize them with a little of LWG and then with more of ordinary LWV. While energizing the ajna chakra gently but firmly instruct the ajna to normalize and harmonize the other chakras and organs.
14. Rescan, stabilize, release projected pranic energy and give thanks.
15. Repeat the entire treatment every second day.
FURTHER RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE PATIENT
Pranic Healing is very effective but for healing to be complete and lasting, the patient has to follow the suggestions. Disease enhancing or causing factors must be eliminated. The patient's participation and cooperation are important. The following steps are suggested to the patient:
1. Proper Diet Eat etherically and physically clean, nutritious, balanced healthy vegan foods with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, and drink proper amounts of fresh water. Avoid white sugar, white flour, foods with artificial additives, colorants, preservatives, overly processed foods and animal fat like cheese, cream, etc. Do not eat and drink after evening twilight, take your main meals during daytime.
2. Proper Breathing Get used to deep abdominal breathing. Pranic Breathing for 12 cycles per session upon waking up and again before bedtime and several sessions every day. Breathe through your nose, breathe without pressure.
3. Sufficient Proper Exercise Regular (low impact) physical exercise best on fresh air, sunlight and barefoot on the ground to facilitate the cleansing of toxins from the system, prevent withdrawal symptoms and to energize and strengthen the body. Whenever possible connect your tongue to your palate.
4. Proper Etheric Hygiene Daily salt water bath or shower. Play the OM CD softly in the rooms and burn sandalwood incense regularly. After burning sandalwood incense open the window for 5-10 minutes or more to remove the used up energy from the room. The rooms may be cleansed regularly using LEV or EV distant healing technique to reduce stress and diseased energy in the environment. This will cleanse the energy of the environment to a certain degree.
5. Proper Emotions and Thoughts (Emotional and Mental Hygiene). Daily proper practice of the "Planetary Meditation for Peace" (also known as "Meditation on Twin Hearts") including the physical exercises before and after the Meditation. The regular practice of the Meditation is very important unless there are other medical or health conditions that do not permit the practice of the Meditation. Daily positive self-affirmations to create a positive self-image. Engage in esoteric or self development studies. These will assist in expanding the awareness beyond the singular lower self.
6. Proper Human Relationships Practice loving kindness, forgiveness and mercy towards yourself and towards others. Generate good karma through tithing, the use of the Law of Loving Kindness, Forgiveness and Mercy to receive forgiveness and mercy for healing. Do service for several hours per week regularly for the good of others. Blessing may be done several times per day, every day to generate more good karma.
7. Proper Livelihood Have a balanced lifestyle with proportionate time for work, physical exercise, recreation and rest. Avoid all forms of stress, negative thoughts, negative activities and environment. The energies of the emotional body and physical body interpenetrate, therefore, avoid negative thoughts, negative emotions, negative activities and environments. Engage in a productive enjoyable hobby which involves helping others. Observe proper personal hygiene constantly: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual hygiene. Keep your living and work areas physically and psychically clean.
8. Proper Lifestyle Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine and all undesirable habits and excessiveness.
9. Regular proper Pranic Treatment
Source: phqanda yahoogroups
For more information on Pranic healing protocols to heal various disorders and diseases browse through "phqanda" yahoogroups which is a huge repository of pranic healing protocols.