Pranic Healing Protocol For Eczema
1. Invoke and scan before, during and after treatment.
2. Apply General Cleansing two or three times using LWG.
3. Do localized thorough cleansing on the affected parts alternately with LWG and LWO. If the affected part is located on the head or near the heart or spleen, just use LWG and ordinary LWV for sweeping instead of LWG and LWO. Energize the cleansed affected areas with LWG, LWB then with ordinary LWV.
4. Do localized thorough cleansing on the front, sides and the back of the lungs. Energize through the back of the lungs with LWG then with LWO then ordinary LWV. This may take several minutes. Point your fingers away from the patient's head when energizing with Orange.
5. Rescan after 30 every 15 minutes and re apply step 4 if the energy has become diseased. This step may be applied more than once per day for the first 1 to 3 days or until the condition has substantially improved.
6. Do localized thorough cleansing on the front and back solar plexus chakra and on the liver. Energize the solar plexus with LWG then with LWO. Apply more localized cleansing.
7. Do localized thorough cleansing on the front and back spleen chakra with LWG.
8. Do localized thorough cleansing on the navel chakra and the lower abdominal area. Energize the navel chakra with W or LWR. For more experienced proficient advanced pranic healers: energize the spleen chakra directly with W, LWR or ordinary LWV. If the patient feels pain or radical reaction in any part of the body, immediately apply localized cleansing until there is complete relief.
9. Do localized thorough cleansing on the kidneys. Energize them with W.
10. Do localized thorough cleansing on the basic chakra alternately with LWG and LWO. Energize the basic chakra with LWR or W. If the patient has fever or venereal disease, do not energize the basic chakra; just apply thorough sweeping on it.
11. Do localized thorough cleansing on the minor chakras of the arms and legs. Energize them with LWR or ordinary LWV.
NOTE: If the patient has fever or venereal disease, do not energize with LWR, just use ordinary LWV.
12. Do localized thorough cleansing on the front and back heart chakra. Energize through the back heart with LWG then with more of ordinary LWV.
13. Do localized thorough cleansing on the crown ajna, forehead, back head and throat chakras. Energize them with LWG then with more of ordinary LWV.
14. Stabilize, release projected pranic energy and give thanks.
15. Repeat entire treatment 3 times per week regularly for as long as needed to cleanse the blood, improve the patient's immune system and to gradually heal the condition.
FOR PATIENT / FURTHER RECOMMENDATIONS
Pranic Healing is very effective but for healing to be complete and lasting, the patient has to follow the suggestions. The disease causing factors must be eliminated. The patient's participation and cooperation are important. The following steps are suggested to the patient:
If you are taking some medications, please ask your doctor for a checkup and stop using any chemicals like dye on the skin. Use only natural skin care or medical prescribed skin care.
1. Proper Diet Eat etherically and physically clean, nutritious, balanced healthy vegetarian foods with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, and drink proper amounts of fresh water. Avoid white sugar, white flour, foods with artificial additives, colorants, preservatives, overly processed foods and animal fat like cheese, cream, etc. Do not eat and drink after evening twilight, take your main meals during daytime.
2. Proper Breathing Get used to deep abdominal breathing. Pranic Breathing for 12 cycles per session upon waking up and again before bedtime and several sessions every day.
3. Sufficient Proper Exercise Regular (low impact) physical exercise best on fresh air, sunlight and barefoot on the ground to facilitate the cleansing of toxins from the system, prevent withdrawal symptoms and to energize and strengthen the body.
4. Proper Etheric Hygiene Play the OM CD softly in your rooms and burn sandalwood incense regularly. After burning sandalwood incense open the window for 5-10 minutes or more to remove the used up energy from the room. The patient's room may be cleansed regularly using LEV or EV distant healing technique to reduce stress and diseased energy in the environment. This will cleanse the energy of the environment to a certain degree.
5. Proper Emotions and Thoughts (Emotional and Mental Hygiene) Regular proper practice of the Meditation for Peace & Illumination including the physical exercises before and after the Meditation. The regular practice of the Meditation is very important unless there are other medical or health conditions that do not permit the practice of the Meditation. Daily positive self-affirmations to create a positive self-image. Engage in esoteric or self development studies. These will assist in expanding the awareness beyond the singular lower self.
6. Proper Human Relationships Practice loving kindness, forgiveness and mercy towards yourself and towards others. Generate good karma through tithing, the use of the Law of Loving Kindness, Forgiveness and Mercy to receive forgiveness and mercy for healing. Do service for several hours per week regularly for the good of others. Blessing may be done several times per day, every day to generate more good karma.
7. Proper Livelihood Avoid all forms of stress, negative thoughts, negative activities and environment. The energies of the emotional body and physical body interpenetrate, therefore, avoid negative thoughts, negative emotions, negative activities and environments. Engage in a productive enjoyable hobby which involves helping others.
8. Proper Lifestyle Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine and all undesirable habits and excessiveness.
Source: phqanda yahoogroups
For more information on Pranic healing protocols to heal various disorders and diseases browse through "phqanda" yahoogroups which is a huge repository of pranic healing protocols.