Pranic Healing is an effective and comprehensive system of natural healing techniques, developed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, which use life-force (prana) to cure ailments in the human body.
Studies supporting efficacy of Pranic Healing:
Pranic healing is a science and art of healing that treats the energy body, which interpenetrates and controls the physical body, mind and emotions. When Pranic healing is applied the molecular structure of liquid and dense states of matter can be altered significantly to create positive outcomes, as revealed through research.
Amelioration of mild and moderate depression through Pranic Healing as adjuvant therapy: randomised double-blind controlled trial – These results give first the evidence that PH can aid as an adjuvant therapy for depressed people.
How does pranic healing work?
Using a scientific no-touch methodology, Pranic Healing utilizes prana to initiate specific biochemical changes to accelerate the body’s innate ability
to prevent, alleviate, and heal a whole spectrum of physical, emotional,
and mental ailments as well as balance, harmonize and transform the body’s energy processes.
Pranic Healing works by removing negative energies from our energy body and substitute with positive energies.
Pranic Healing methods are powerful, yet simple and fairly easy to understand anyone can learn and apply Pranic Healing quickly.
Pranic Healing is a no-drug, no-touch therapy and hence requires no physical touch with the patient, the practitioner applies healing on the energy body rather than on the physical body.
What are the benefits of learning Pranic Healing?
The benefits of learning pranic healing are numerous both at physical and emotional levels. We can use it for self-healing and healing our family members from common and severe ailments. Following are the benefits of pranic healing.
- It can bring down the temperature of children suffering from high fever in just a few hours and heal it in a day or two.
- It can relieve headaches, gas pains, toothaches, and muscle pains almost immediately in most of the cases.
- Cough and cold can usually be cured in a day or two.
- Loose bowel movement can be healed in a few hours.
- Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be relieved in a few sessions and healed in a few months.
- It can be effectively used for treating patients with psychological disorders who are not willing to undergo treatment.
- It increases the rate of healing by three times or more than the normal rate of healing.
- It reduces side effects of medicines.
These are only a few things that Pranic healing can do. Pranic Healing has vast applications, on almost every aspect of life.
Is pranic healing self learning modality?
Pranic Healing should be learnt through the initiation of a pranic healing practitioner with teaching certification. We can’t learn it by ourself. But once it is learnt we can practice it for self healing and healing others.