Treating Mood Disorder Naturally
Mood disorder is a type of mental health problem. Mood disorder is due to imbalance of certain brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters.
However, in some cases the cause of mood disorders falls on substance and drug abuse and traumatic life events.
Mood disorders make it incredibly difficult to carry out daily tasks, manage relationships.
We have outlined some excellent alternatives for treating mood disorders can be used initially as supplements to your exisiting treatment and depending upon the results you can decide on the best applicable option for you.
1. Omega-3 fatty acid is highly effective in treating mood disorders. Coromega Omega-3 Supplement, Orange Flavor, Squeeze Packets, 90-Count Box contains premium quality fish oil from deep, cold-water. Coromega delivers the daily intake levels of Omega-3 EPA and DHA recommended by experts for adults and children in delicious flavors.
2. Nutrition Therapy is an alternative treatment for Mood Disorder. The Food-Mood Solution is an excellent book which speaks about, how highly specific diet and lifestyle modifications can lower stress levels and radically improve behavior and health. The effects of poor nutrition on mood are readily apparent, and certain foods and beverages lead to headaches, fatigue, poor sleep, depression, compulsive behavior, panic attacks, bipolar disorder and other increasingly common conditions. This books stresses on the neuronutrients (vitamins and minerals needed to make critical brain chemicals) and nutrisocial factors (family, workload, environment, advertising, etc.) to boost mood.
3. Cognitive Behavior Therapy is an alternative therapy in treating Mood Disorders. Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy states that medications in addition to therapeutic techniques are wholly appropriate for many people stuggling mood disorder. This books gives the details of the different classes and types of drug options available in the market today. This approach guides on incorporating cognitive behavioral therapy into the recovery .It lays out a plan for recognizing faulty thinking, how these the faulty thoughts affect mood, and how to correct them.
4. Pranic Healing is the natural and effective way of healing psychological disorders like Mood disorder. Pranic healing heals the disorder at the energy body level, by using the life force prana. For more information on pranic healing, benefits and pranic healing protocol to heal Mood disorder visit "Pranic Healing" link.
5. Performing Agnihotra at home daily relieves the mind from tension, stress, anxiety, leads to greater clarity of thought, improves overall health, gives one increased energy and makes the mind full of love. Agnihotra effects the mind by inducing greater calm and positive thought patterns. Agnihotra can be performed by the addict or any of the family members. For more information and benefits of agnihotra visit "Agnihotra" link.
6. Aromatherapy is an alternative treatment which uses essential oils, and other aromatic compounds for the purpose of healing a person's mind, mood, cognitive function and body. The Fragrant Mind: Aromatherapy for Personality, Mind, Mood and Emotion is an excellent book of essential oil receipes for mind, mood and emotions. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit is also an excellent resource of essential oil receipes for restoring emotional and mental balance.