Jin Shin Do
Jin Shin Do means The Way of the Compassionate Spirit.
How is Jin Shin Jyutsu therapy carried out?Jin Shin Jyutsu or Jin Shin Do is a therapeutic massage technique derived from Jin Shin Jyutsu. It combines elements of Japanese acupressure, Chinese acupuncture, orgone of Wilhelm Reich, Qigong, principles of Ericksonian psychotherapy, and Taoist philosophy, but uses its own specialized terminology.
The technique uses verbal guidance, light exercise, and fully clothed massage.
What is the goal of Jin Shin Jyutsu?The major goal of Jin Shin Do is to release chronic tension and rebalance the flow of a putative energy lifeforce based on the traditional Chinese concept of qi.
Jin Shin Do Acupressure promotes a pleasant trancelike state, in which one can relax and move out of the head and into the body, accessing feelings and inner wisdom.
Which health conditions can be addressed through Jin Shin Jyutsu?Jin Shin Jyutsu can address the below health issues
* Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
* Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers.
* Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
* Help cancer patients with symptmoms from chemotherapy
* Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
* Increase joint flexibility.
* Lessen depression and anxiety.
* Promote regeneration.
* Improving circulation and breathing.
* Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
* Reduce spasms and cramping.
* Relax and soften tired, overused muscles.
* Relieve migraine pain.